Senators are elected every six years. There are two senators from each state (100 senators total).
Minnesota's senators are Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken.
Amy Klobuchar is the senior senator.
Al Franken is the junior senator.
Representatives are elected every two years. The number of representatives depends on the population of the state (there are 435 representatives in total). Minnesota has eight representatives. Each person represents a district.
- District 1- Tim Walz (Rochester and Mankato)
- District 2- John Kline (southern suburbs)
- District 3- Erik Paulsen
- District 4- Betty McCollum (St. Paul)
- District 5- Keith Ellison (Minneapolis)
- District 6- Michele Bachmann (St. Cloud and northern suburbs)
- District 7- Collin Peterson
- District 8- Chip Cravaack (Duluth)
Click on the names to visit their websites! Do you have any questions for the Minnesota Members of Congress? Click "Comments" to answer.