Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer

Today is June 21st. Did you know that it is the longest day of the year? Today is 15 hours and 37 minutes long in St. Paul.



December 21st is the shortest day of the year. On December 21st, the day is only 8 hours and 45 minutes long. In December, the sun sets very early in St. Paul, at 4:34 p.m.


Today, the sun sets at 9:03 p.m.






June 21st is the official first day of summer. I like the long days in summer. I like to ride my bike, have picnics at the lake, and go camping. What do you like to do in the summer?




2 comments:

  1. I think it's great! I actually like to spend my day out of my house because the day is longer. We can do more things than on winter. For example you can go to the lake enjoying the sunlights and having a good tan! haha. Also, you can visit water parks, zoos and do sports. Let's enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to walk in the woods with my son and my friends. I used to go to school.For dinner I like to eat salad and soup in a good restaurant with my husband and my son and then we drinks lemonad and somentimes I drink beer.
    I like to visit my friends and talk about everything.

    ReplyDelete